Why SFI Doesn’t Work For Most People
Login to SFI and you’ll be overwhelmed by the amount of things to do. It has become so cluttered over 19 years of growth that most people don’t even try to make it work and leave as quickly as they arrived, never to return.
According to what I’ve heard only about 4% of the world’s population is even thinking about starting their own business let alone actually starting one. SFI looks so complicated that the majority that take a look decide that there must be an easier way than learning everything they think they need to know before they can start earning with SFI and carry on looking elsewhere, thereby leaving one of the best potential income generating companies on the web behind.
SFI‘s biggest problem as most people see it is probably their biggest strength. If only 4% of the population are interested in starting their own business, then it follows that the other 96% are online for something else. A huge majority are online to either shop or play games.
Online sales are booming as retailers extend and often replace their traditional offline stores with an online equivalent. Billions of dollars are spent every year online and is rising year on year with no sign of it stopping anytime soon.
A recent study on the state of online gaming found that 44% of the world’s online population are gamers. And it is estimated that over one BILLION people worldwide play online games on a regular basis–with more than 100 million playing DAILY!
Online shopping and games represent a MASSIVE and hugely-profitable, multi-million dollar opportunity for SFI and its affiliates, but to make money with SFI, you need to ignore all of these distractions that are interlinked with the SFI website and look at the money making aspect that is at it’s core.
My next post will show you the potential income that is available to you with SFI and the simplest way for you to start achieving it!
powered by SFI for better than FREE?
Send me your details and I’ll
send you a digital code so you can. (Usually within 48 hours.)
FREE Gift Card only available To Non-members. Do not join before you receive your digital code.
Fill in the form below to subscribe.